Oh the irony.
- From the word go show the real you. Don’t pretend to be into what I’m into, don’t suddenly have a change of fashion sense, music sense, film sense anything sense. Just be you. Don’t tell me you only watch footy once a week when really your very life force is there in those men kicking around balls. Don’t look into my eyes and smile and hang of my every word when really you’re day dreaming about said football legs! Please just be you.
- Protect me as I venture into the world, but never stop me. Walk beside me, keep me warm, lay with me beneath the stars. Support me, kiss me, tell me I can do it. Let me have my voice let me fight my causes…when I fall be there to catch me.
- This is nonsense, you can’t win my heart by ticking boxes.
- My heart can’t be won it’s not a trophy in a competition.
- I don’t have a heart! Ha Ha just ice where once my beating organ lay. No really, I am starting to think this may be true.
Karen Hayward (Copyright 2015)